At this point are we done, I need guy advice?

My boyfriend and I had an argument the other day. The argument was about lack of attention. I got upset that I feel like he barely gives me attention anymore And he said that he was with family on the fourth off July.., etc so we had an argument and I broke up with him and we've been arguing basically the whole week.

So yesterday we were talking and I told him that we should end for good and he acted like he didn't care at all and he said that he was extremely sad and that he didn't know what to say and that he didn't want to be friends. he said " I'll always want you and that he loved me" so after talking to him all day I realized That we should've made up and when I tried to make up with him he said "I miss you but I don't know if we should get back together"

I mean I don't know what he wants he said all of this but doesn't know if we should give it another go☺ I tried to pour my heart out to him for once

30

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• It's too fresh. Give him space and time to gather his thoughts and figure out what he wants. You should do the same. Closely evaluate the arguments you've had and determine whether or not they were worth all the break ups that occurred. Fights happen in relationships all the time, but mature relationships don't break up during the fights unless it's for good reason.

• Thank you so much ☺

• Can you give more information? Like how serious this relationship is etc etc what your other fights have been about?

• Hey! We've been together over two years we have arguments about different things.. Our arguments differ from time to time... meaning its sometimes about sex or communication or family.

• Honestly it seems like he wanted you to break up with him so he wouldn't have to deal with any of the responsibility a lot of men do this, sadly.

• Looks like he maybe did the slow fade out so you'd end it and it would take the heat off him.. that way he gets to play the pity me card and make you feel bad. If he honestly cared and loved you and wanted to be with you he would be.