I want to know what this means if we will be getting back together?

I had the same thing happen to me kinda but he said he wanted to be single for a little while and it's not because he wants to be with anyone else because that's not the case he said he wants to clear his head and then we can get back together and that he still loves me and that he doesn't want me to stop telling him that I love him and he said that it's not like he doesn't want to be with me because he does he is just not ready for a relationship right now and he kept saying that he needed to clear his, mind and that he still loves me so what does this mean?

11

What Guys Said 1

• that person was not honest in every word he said. he's like giving you an open options to move on later or to stay if you want... but it will cost you some benefits.
    before you feel sad... know that the problem is not in you and what happened not because of you. you just have to know the difference and decide what you want... cuz love doesn't require vacation or clearing head or staying away for a while... love is sharing the moments and facing the difficulties of life together..(whether good or bad.

• So then you think he is giving me options? And what do you mean by it will cost me some benefits?

• you've the option to stay, but it'll cost you sex. I'm afraid that relationship will turn into friends with benefits more than serious relationship again.

What Girls Said 1

• Have you ever heard of taking a break off in life? If no, then it shouldn't be done in a relationship. If he's not ready, ask him about his issues. It could be a bad experience or something. Talk to him, give him the space he needs. Keep it casual and friendly if possible. It's obvious he wants you around since he wants you to say you love him. Maybe he's just not confident about staying in a relationship?

• I am going to give him is space and time I know that he is going through a rough trying to get his kids back and so does this mean that we will be getting back together like he said once he has the time to clear his mind?

• How about you give him some time, say one or two months and request that at the end of this time, he has to make a decision on whether or not he is willing to settle down and commit to a serious relationship with you. If he cares for you, he's likely to compromise

• Ok will do