Why is my ex showing so much anger after 6 months of NC?

I don't know what is up with my ex. Both of us are in different relationships. We haven't had any contact til Sunday which was my birthday. She told me "happy birthday" then sent this text

"I just want to say I'm really glad you're doing good and you're making something of yourself like I always knew you would. And I'm really happy you found someone that makes you happy and I can just tell you care about her. And that makes me happy. Im sorry things ended so badly to the point where I was honestly crazy. I have learned to forgive myself and change myself but I never intended for any of that to happen. I'm just really happy you're doing good. You deserve the best and I hope this woman is the best & she's the one because i think you've went through enough, B. You know"

we held held a very friendly convo. She stated her relationship was "going through problems" then I ended it. Then two days later which is today she sent this, I don't know if it's true or out of anger (she was liking a lot of my post on social media so I'm smh like what is going on)

"I just want you to know that I know that you cheated on me with ___ and a few other girls. And it's time I think I say what I really need to say. That night I told you I couldn't come because something was wrong with my family, it was because I was with --- and I had sex with him. & I also had sex with ____ that time I denied it. & even though I've forgiven you. I'm just gonna block you and your friends, but I honestly hope everything works out with your family. Especially your grandfather".

Then said "I just want to know ilthe truth

32

Most Helpful Girl

• What's the point going over this when you're both cheats?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't know but who cares. She blocked you and your friends now and you can just delete that chapter of your life. Seems it was fucked up to begin with.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• Probably drunk. Either time. Or got angry as her relationships failing

• Woah she is not a good girlfriend thank god. you got rid of her.
    Also She seems to be using the dsplacement method. she isad at her current so she take it out on you. Or she's jelous of your happiness. q

What Guys Said 1

• She's crazy bro. She still wants that D