Is my ex completely over me?

It has been over 4 months since my ex broke up with me. We had little contact since then through email, but he sounded indifferent towards me and liked an image of my dog on Instagram. He still has photos of us on his social media, though I unfriended him and he did so as well. Is it possible that he still loves me even though he acts indifferent? I have tried moving on meeting new people via online dating. But overall I do still love and miss him.

11

What Guys Said 1

• No its over. If he does come back around it'll only be to use you as a backup plan till he finds someone else

What Girls Said 1

• How long was you together? I think when you have a connection with someone there will always be somethinh there?

• We were together for almost 2 years. During that time I met all his family and close friends, went to weddings together. At one point we were even talking marriage and kids. However, just before the breakup his grandmother passed away and he quit his job. I also was going through some emitional period as my mom was having serious surgery. There was no cheating or anything like that, I think he felt I wasn't there for him during the most stressful period even though I did go to his grandmother funeral. Thank you:)

• Now your emotions have calmed down and the stress is done it might be that he feels more manly again. I'd suggest u wait to see if he messages u. Maybe like a picture back on instagram and it will show u have no hard feelings etc xx