What's the best messaging app to hide messages?

So I trying to get out of an relationship without the guy knowing. We don't get along well anymore and I don't wanna stay and be unhappy any longer. My iPhone is hooked to the icloud. He checks it regularly. Is there an app I can download to text people so I can get out of this situation without him knowing? Like I don't know if it's possible. Is it going to tell I downloaded onto my apps?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Why does he check your icloud msgs.. that's weird lol.

• Its control. Who im talking to. What I'm talking about.

• It's why I'm trying to leave. I wanna do what I want when I want. Not have to worry about consequences

• Bro the guy is a loser lol.. who cares if he sees it. Don't worry about what he thinks. just dump him immediately. That's not a healthy relationship. Honestly could never imagine doing that to a girlfriend lmfao

Most Helpful Girl

• Telegram is a great texting app in terms of privacy. :)

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 1

• End it properly. Write a email or something if you have to. Don't just Leave someone hanging though.