I don't know if I should call it off?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 11 months... Almost a year and that's crazy to me, but see the thing is I'm confused... I love him so much, but I feel like lately my feelings have been less strong towards him. Like it's just not the same anymore you know? I believe this is because I've kind of met someone? Yeah I probably sound like a huge bitch and cheater but I haven't done anything with this guy. I'm afraid that I might have caught some feelings for him which is so bad and thats why I feel like I need to break it off with my boyfriend... I would much rather be friends with my boyfriend but I'm afraid. I'm afraid that I'm gonna make a mistake. It's just... This guy I met. He's so different? Everything comes so natural with us and we're so comfortable around each other it's crazy. Everything feels so right with us. Like he was meant to come into my life you know what I mean? I just feel like he came in at the wrong time. Like I wonder if he came ino my life earlier would we be together instead of me and my current boyfriend? I'm so lost and confused. I don't want to make a mistake and regret it later. I just want to know if my current relationship is worth throwing away... And what's also holding me back from breaking it off is that I don't want to hurt him. I can't hurt him. I care about him so much... I just need advice or something please. Please someone help me I'm begging you. I need advice.

30
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• It seems like you've caught feelings for this other guy you met, hence why you are losing feelings for your current boyfriend. You caring about your current boyfriend is understandable, I know you don't want to hurt the guy, but I'm sure he wouldn't like hearing you liking him lesser then you do now.

Just think about it. By the sounds of it you seem interested in someone else because you feel more compatible towards him. Those feelings hat you feel for your current boyfriend would slowly die off in time. I know you don't want to hurt him. But it probably will.

• But I just never thought I would ever feel like this. I never thought I would ever want to break it off with him. I thought he was the one. I was so in love with him. No matter who tried to be with me I pushed them all away... Except this guy. I guess you're right. I feel more compatible towards him? I just always thought me and my current boyfriend were perfect for each other, and that we would be together for a very very long time.

• Yeah expect the the unexpected. Things happen and you can't help it for what it is unfortunately.

• Does this other guy feel the same way for you?
    Did your feelings for your boyfriend change only when the other guy came into your life?
    Sometimes the newness of someone else, someone different can make a big impact on you and for that reason alone, you can be more intrigued by this person. Relationships end up getting pretty routine after a while and you lose that honeymoon phase that you once felt in the beginning which is totally normal.
    What is your gut telling you to do?

I don't think you'll be able to control the hurt you may cause your boyfriend but it's not good just to stay with him for the fear of hurting him either.

• I don't know what my gut is telling me to do. This is the most confused I've ever been 😞

• Maybe you need to take sometime to think it all through first and than decide.
      I've been here before, it's not easy. Take some time and write our pros and cons of each, or something that can help you decide what to do.

• Maybe you guys should take a break while you sort through all these emotions