Should I try and talk to my ex girlfriend?

Me and my ex girlfriend broke up almost a year ago, we dated for about 1 year and 2 months, I broke up with her because the relationship got sort of boring to me after a while and we didn't have much in common but lately she has been all I can think about. She texted me a few times but I have not responded she wished me a happy birthday earlier this year and I did not respond. I just didn't know what to say
I know I really hurt her because after the breakup, I blocked her on everything I could and have not spoken to her since but I saw her a few days ago and work and I started to catch feelings again.. do you think I'm in the wrong? Should I talk to her again?

30

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• No. Don't talk to her. She's struggling on her own. I can't believe this is even a question. You broke up with her because you got bored. BORED. And now, that you're single and she's giving you attention you're mulling it over like you're ordering a beverage. If you talk to her again, you'll cause her more pain.

• No, don't talk to her

• You broke up with her so what reason do you have to reach out to her again. Let her be and just move on.