Do people ever break up for months and end up back together?

Me and my ex have been broken up for 4 months with no contact at all and I really miss him and want him back but we ended on really bad terms and I feel like he wants nothing to do with me. If we got back together after months I'm hoping it will go good the second time around. Does that ever happen?

Most Helpful Guy

• It will happen only if you look up for him,
    I looked about my ex.. went to her more than 5 times, send her messages and talk to her as the way I was supposed to, she was angry that I'm disturbing her and I stopped because I was really hurted and obsessed.
    She didn't look up for me since the last 6 months.. so I guess she doesn't care and doesn't want me in her life. I'm still waiting for her, but there is no point in that I guess... I'm wondering the same we were together for 4 years and she break up with me like nothing happened.

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• Yes then end up realizing why they split up in the first place and then split again.

What Girls Said 2

• Oh god, NO! That is totally forbidden

• It really does happen, and hope you guys get back together!