Is it time to give up? Need advice?

So my ex and I have been separated for over a year and a half. We have to kids together and we spend a lot of time together. We speak on the phone almost everyday. For the 4th of July we spend the weekend away with the girls. Well today I tried to hold her hand and she wouldn't allow me. I asked her why is she being so difficult with me. She responded that I made her that way. I then asked her if she was going to be that difficult with me forever and she responded that hopefully not forever but she was not gonna change anytime soon. I don't know what to do. I cheated on her and that's why we're seperated. What should I do? Should I walk away and take my loss? Should I continue to be there for her and give her whatever time she needs? Also why would she spend time with me? We are even going to a wedding this weekend. Need help.

03

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• okey, her attraction level right now is very low
    what you need to get her intersted again , is by backing away from her.
    dont talk to her for a week, and see the result
    if she contacts you on that week , plan a date with her
    be mysterous , be a man , dont be needy

• I guess but we are actually going to a wedding this weekend.

• okey, don't show her your interset , be like any other dude, show her that you dont care about her , i am being very serious , it's works

• Is she seeing some one else, or you have no idea? If she's not, then she is still yours. Give her time to heal, she was heart broken. Mind you she said,"that hopefully not forever but she was not gonna change anytime soon"
    May be, she will change...

• She doesn't have anyone. We spend almost every weekend together. But is 1 1/2 years a lot of time?

• it looks like a long time but don't give up especially if you still love her. Basing on your post, i see she will come back but its gonna put a lot of effort. Good luck

• Yeah time to give up.. chances of cheaters getting another shot is minimal