Growing as a person EXCUSE?

If i hear another person say that they don't want to be in a relationship because they want to grow as a person, i swear to god I'm going to puke. If your ex or almost ex or friend has ever told you that they don't want a relationship because they want to grow as a person, or that they're doing it for themselves make sure you call bullshit because thats what it is. They're either a thot, or a player.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah my last ex dropped that line and shortly after that I saw him out and about with HIS last ex whom I always suspected he never was 100% over. They clearly got back together and it was all lies. I'll never fall for that line again. If a guy or girl truly wants you and felt in love with you, they will NOT leave to "grow as a person". That's a sure fire way of knowing they aren't afraid of losing you.

0|1
    0|0
Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• Its just a nice way of saying "ur holding mr back" .. lame yes... but understandable...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's a bad excuse to use to break up with someone, but not if you are single and want to stay that way for a while.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• "Okay.. tell me which Pokemon you evolve into later in life."

1|1
    0|0
  • it is an excuse, but i dont necessarily think its a bad one. Relationships can be quite a time sink/commitment, so not everyone can handle them while at the same time developing their own personal lives.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that's a lame excuse.

0|0
    0|0