Ex unblocked me on facebook?

what does it mean? he texted me "get out of my life" and blocked me then 3 months later unblocked me...

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he no longer feels hurt and can see your posts again

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes when people feel angry , hurt or frustrated they become irrational and make hasty decisions. They respond and react to their negative emotions

As time goes by their frustration , anger and hurt subsides and they become more rational. They realise they made a rash descision in the heat of the moment. Therefore , try to put things right.

He may be letting you know , in a round about way , he doesn't want to cut all ties with you

What Guys Said 1

• Think the problem is that you're looking for a 'sign' so to speak. Treat it with a grain of salt. If he really wanted to contact you he would've done so.

Stop with the overthinking and find someone who deserves you.

What Girls Said 2

• "get out" = emotional, as is "love" & "hate"
    Non emotional = ignoring

Unblocking =
    a) wants you back, this is his passive lure, as if you'll be the one to make 1st move
    b) wants to save face by showing you how well he's doing w/o you

• I have no clue my ex/ friend blocked me in facebook to and no explaination on why he did it or anything so I am kinda in the same boat you are.