Ever broke up with somebody and then realized you made a mistake?

Ever break up with somebody you once were in love with because you thought feelings decreased and then later on realized you made a mistake/wanted them back?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• no, because i dont break up easy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope! I had VERY valid reasons to break up with both my exes. The first one cheated on me, while the second was a habitual liar. No regrets at all!

• but what if they did nothing wrong and treated you well?

• Haven't been in that situation. But I would obviously regret it and apologise to her.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• Yes definitely... I told him how I felt but he had a girlfriend by that time... so I tried to move forward even though he kept contacting me... I think we both wanted to marry each other, just at different times. I accepted that we weren't meant to be and moved on myself...

• I have just come out of a five year relationship and heart broken as he didn't know what he wanted suddenly and wouldn't communicate and now has cut me off and won't speak to me, I feel rubbish about myself.

What Guys Said 2

• I have done so. But looking back it was the best thing I done at the time for me. I wasn't ready for a relationship. She was wanting to get into 1. She was an awesome person as well and we got on really good.

I do regret that I hurt her really badly. If it's meant to be it will be. If not I'll find someone else.

• Nope, I can't since I've been Single for so long, for my entire life in the present. Never had anybody before, so I never had anyone to lose such as from making a mistake like that.