Crush doesn't love me?

I love my crush so much!!!

I did ask her out, and she said no...

It really hurt me and I felt so rejected...

I feel like she is a queen and I am a loser...

I know she can do what ever she wants, be with who ever... but the thought of her being with another man really just kills me inside...

To add fuel to the fire, shortly after rejection... I saw her boyfriend, I saw them together... with his arm around her, kissing her and I felt horrible...

She is so beautiful and doesn't want me and I am really struggling to get over her... I want to get over her... It really doesn't help that she is single right now, broke up with her "serious boy-friend"... I have realized, trying to get over her, that we just aren't right for each other...

But I don't know, I am really confused, I don't know what I want and I don't know what I should do...

Most Helpful Girl

• Just move on... You can't force these things.

• I am struggling to move on, It's not that easy for me...

I feel so unwanted... It has taken me on a rejection streak... I cannot get a date if my life depended on it...

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are you so hung up and putting your life on hold? Rejection sucks but it is a part of life. Not everyone is going to like you. Just accept it!!! Problem is you're projecting your own attraction on her. You've built up a fantasy life around this particular person. Like how your wedding day is going to be. What your kids will look like etc. You're putting her on a pedestal and treating her like she is to good for you. You're acting weak and needy and no doubt very clingy!! It's a massive turn off to women. Time to grow a set of balls and man up dude. Or every woman you meet will reject you. How you get there is up to you. Go online. Do life coaching. Take control of who you are and what you're capable of. Become the prize all women want. It all starts with YOU!!!

Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• Well tell me what makes you so right for each other? Why do u believe she is the one

• That's a really good question...

I was crushing hard on her... I loved that she was hardworking, funny, had many talents, was great with kids, smart, attractive...

And at the time I thought she liked me back, we would text 24/7... She loved talking to me, she would always come sit with me when we had our break together... She was really interested in what I was up to...

After she broke my heart, I kind of had to accept that we were not right for each other... So I made a huge list of why we would never work out... It just kind of shocked me that she is single now... I still have feelings but know she doesn't like me and it would never work.

• Move on d00d

What Guys Said 6

• you like her because you can't have her. maybe women are exactly as men are, and she doesn't like you because she CAN have you. start paying other women complements in her presence, and ignore her. she's already dumped you, and that's fine. when a girl openly admits she likes you, that's when you can openly admit you like them. people have to accept things from their own point of view.

i like you doesn't work. it's only concerning yourself with how you feel, and ignoring how others feel. you don't care if she likes you, you like her end of story. it's broken behavior.

that being said, the girls surrounding her know you like her, and they can't have you because you're interested in the crush. they're in the hopelessly in love position you're in, but towards you. they like you, as you've paid the crush complements in their presence. they love you but they're silent as they've been burned enough with this same story to make them silent. treat them as you wish to be treated. ignore the crush girl, you've screwed that up beyond repair, don't try to get with her.

• If she has said "No" - Move on for the sake of yourself, you are only beating yourself up over a girl who does not want you, look for someone who does.

• Move on dude, she said no.. you're lucky she's not stringing you along

• Here is the cold truth. She has a boyfriend. Stop obsessing over her. She doesn't like you and it won't change.

• u will get over it eventually and find someone better

• Things change and sometimes they don't back to the way they used to be and that's ok