Should I cut her out of my life?

i do not know what to do. This girl, she broke me heart. I am young and I will get over it but i have never liked someone as much as her. I also want to be her friend we still talk daily but I'm so sad when we do, this break up was recent by the way. She still does make me happy but I am always left feeling sad when we do still talk. I feel like I will regret it if we do stop talking because I do want her as a friend but she makes me so sad just looking at her, what should I do?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a painful situation to be in, because you are torn between letting go or moving on. It's such a difficult decision to make

In the end, your own emotional state should be paramount.

Personally, I'd mediate on what would be more painful... letting go and not having her part of your life anymore. Or holding on and try to accept that a friendship is all you'll ever have with her.

It depends on how emotionally strong you are. I'm an emotionally strong person , but I couldn't remain friends with someone I loved and wanted a relationship with. Eventually she'll meet someone, and watching someone you love... loving someone else would be far too painful and too much to bare

So you need to know what what you can cope emotionally

Most Helpful Guy

• If it keeps hurting you, you'll need to cut the ties on all ends.

What Girls Said 3

• i think you need to stop talking to her to fully get over the breakup. since you are young and inexperienced, it's really crushing to go through breakups at first. i would suggest maybe focusing on a hobby or doing something you like to do and less on the girl.

• You've posted this before

• Got no responses, sorry bud. Thanks for leaving an opinion though!

• If that will make you happy then do it

What Guys Said 1

• Just stay friends. You'll get over it eventually. I know how you feel