How Long Does It take to get over , the anger I feel?

So im recently single , after a year of my time wasted by a scum bag... that sadly i loved. How do i get past the anger and totally wanting to mortal kombat his ass , feeling 😞😒😫

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• FINISH HIM!

BRUTALITY

But seriously? Just get busy and distract your mind. Exercise, begin a new hobby or something, travel. Don't dwell on it and focus too much on what has already happened and can not ever be changed since it's the past now. Find stuff that are realy worth laughing about either watch a stand up comedy show, watch really hilarious videos on youtube or something. 1 year is a long time, but look on the bright side, it could have worse if it had been 10 years or more and things didn't work out and you two had to split. Much harder to start over then because you'd be much more deeply emotionally attached. In the mean time just let your emotional wounds heal. You'll be alright. Cut off all contact and erase all connections with the guy that had screwed you over. Do your best to make sure he can never contact you or bother you again.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You just need to get rid of stuff that remind you of him. Let yourself have time to cry/grieve whichever. Then focus on yourself

2|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 11

• It's easier said then done but erase him for all social media is one step. Focus on yourself and do things you enjoy, go see a counselor to better handle your anger. It's hard now but in due time you'll get over it, we all do.

2|0
    0|0
  • The sooner you occupy your mind with other things the sooner the anger will pass. At least some of it.

Do different things. You need to get out of the pattern you are living to get your brain interested in new stuff. It has always worked for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • What would you accomplish by going psycho?

1|0
    0|0
  • Actually taking time to be sad/angry over the situation and not beating yourself up about "shouldn't feel sad over some jerk" helps a lot. It's a very important step for getting over things instead of just distracting yourself. Then move on, proactively pursue different people or different things to invest your valuable life in.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person, do other shit and eventually it'll pass.

1|0
    0|0
  • 😂😂😂 Lmfao
    Find someone else maybe 😶?

1|1
    0|0
  • Twenty eight days.

1|0
    0|0
  • You just need to find the right scumbag for you

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure he think you're a bitch and wants to moral kombat your ass too. The feeling is mutual if that makes you feel any better :)

1|0
    0|0
  • try to think new one... visit new place

1|0
    0|0
  • There's no set time

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It will take time...

1|0
    0|0
  • Oooo take some boxing classes or go to the gym it relieves stress and you'll get in shape and show him what he's missing

1|0
    0|0
  • It just depends, but for sure it may take a short while.

1|0
    0|0