Would You Let Someone Breakup With You?

Would you let someone breakup with you if you knew it would make them feel better, or if it would just be better for them to end things with you?

• Yes
    60%(3)62%(5)Vote67%(2)
  • No
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • Maybe, it depends on the situation
    40%(2)25%(2)Vote0%(0)
  • I don't care either way
    0%(0)13%(1)Vote33%(1)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't "make" someone like you or stay with you in a relationship. So if they want to leave, no matter how heartbroken you may feel about it, the best thing is to let them go and wish them a good life. The last thing I'd want is to make someone miserable.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he was unhappy , i'd
    try to get him to open up to me and change what I could to try to make him happy again.

If he seriously wanted to end it.. I'd be heartbroken , but I'd let him go and walk away with dignity. You can't make someone stay if they no longer want you anymore

I'd fight to make a relationship survive and endure difficult and challenging times, but not if I was the only one fighting to keep it together

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Yes and I wouldn't want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with me