When you are preoccupied by him/her?

Guys , do you believe that when you miss someone constantly , unable to get them out of your mind is because they are missing you back? anyone has experienced this before?

21

What Guys Said 1

• No, don't believe in psychic connections. That said, there have been many times I was missing a girl and found she was missing me right back.

There have also been some times where I was missing a girl and discovered she didn't miss me at all.

I'd say what you're experiencing is just love -- missing someone always. That doesn't mean the person is missing you back, it just means you've become very attached to this person.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't believe that to be true at all. That's more Iike telepathy. I don't believe in telepathy

People are in control of their own thoughts , I don't believe there's any connection between two people's minds that way. If two people are missing each other at the same time it just means they are coincidently thinking of one another at that procise moment. It happens a lot when two people care about each other.

• I miss him like hell but I know he doesn't miss me...