I know the pain goes away, I feel extremely rejected?

These last couple of days have been hard for me. Though he is 1000s of miles away, I am deeply hurting from his rejection. It has been 2 days since we had the dreaded "lets be friends w/possibility of dating" and I have a gut feeling that he isn't going to reach out to me at all, this is a very hard pill to swallow. I feel as though I may have ruined our chances by pestering him for the truth, but at the same time I feel like he wouldn't have done anything if I hadn't pressured him. That would mean that he would be leaving me out in the cold to stress and worry, this prob would have lasted another month or so.

Yes I am brave enough to admit that I have shed tears over him. Although he wasn't thrilled about me dating others and I told him I wouldn't, he doesn't seem eager or caring enough to wait for him. I was excited by new adventures, a new love and a chance at happiness w/another guy. I know this is a phase as I went through it w/my ex, longer though, but this is not any less painful. I'm glad this guy told me what was going on, but he did it in such a way that made it a lot easier for himself and very painful for me. The thing that sucks the most was being teased, taking a plunge (a LDR) w/someone who promised to show you the way. If he really cared for me he would have done anything for me and would have given me the chance instead of using the sins of exes against me. I want to find a man who loves me and is willing to risk to be w/me. How can I make the healing process a teeny weeny bit faster? I haven't hung out w/people because I know I will dwell on him and I just need a week or two for myself. Thoughts? Is it wrong I'm isolating myself from my friends (for a little bit) cause I wanna be alone?

Most Helpful Girl

• The process is different for every person you don't get one way to fit all. As I see it socializing helps. Also helps to move on, is not like you were together for years and you can not get over him

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0