Does she only miss me because they broke up?

Long story short we had to break up under unfortunate circumstances. A few months after that she contacted me wanting to be friends again, I agreed, afterward she got a boyfriend, and started to act distant with me, when they broke up about 4 months later, she started texting me telling me about how much she really missed me. Is it because she got dumped by him?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes i think her breakup is the reason for that... keep your distances if you don't wanna be a rebound

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• yeah I think it's because she got dumped by him so she went to you, trying to get you back. this girl is a player o. o

• if you give her a chance what do you have to lose?

Don't waste your time being a rebound.

• Hmmm probably... Or she just realize how nice/better you are while she had a guy to do the comparsion with?

• I always try to treat a girl really special like no other guy can, but then I get broken up😱😭

• gotta be honest here, i feel like we as human never appreciate people/things we have... But yea i think she got to have a chance to date other guys and so she probably compare you to him and figure she likes you more :) id say if you still like her, why not give her a chance... if still doesn't work out then just whatever

What Guys Said 0