Do you think it was wrong of me to tell the girl that the guy I was hooking up with was cheating on her?

I didn't know they were dating until the last time I saw him, so i texted her and told her what had been happening. is this bad?

55

Most Helpful Guy

• not really. people should tell people about this kind of thing.

• after I told her, the guy blocked me on Facebook. I just realized the other day he unblocked me. what do you think this means?

• He blocked you because he doesn't want you to be able to ruin his game. I had an ex try to have dinner with me right before he was married. Luckily I was busy and couldn't go but I saw he got married a week later. I told him that it was wrong for him to try to get dinner with me when he was planning on getting married and that he should treat his girl better than that. He blocked me soon after I said that. It's a way for them to make it less easy for you to have access to women they date.

• who cares what it means. you probably shouldn't talk to guy like this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah you did good.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• You may think you were doing her a favor. However, you just brought something painful and ugly into her life and she will always remember it was you that told her. I have learned to stay out of people's personal lives for two reasons. first, sooner or later they will find out. Second, it really is none of my business.

You could lose a friend from thinking you are helping them.

• Most likely she told him it was you that told her.
      Nothing good comes from doing this.

• no i don't think it's wrong

• No, you did the right thing. She deserved to know she's with a cheating scumbag.

• Nah thats girl code. Or at least if the situation was reversed and my girlfriend hooked up with someone, I'd rather the dude tell me straight up. What you did was okay, i think its definitely worse if lets say after you found out, you kept hooking up with the guy. So i'd say you did the right thing.

• Probably because after you told her she flipped a shit and made him block you and everything to try and prevent it from happening again. Even if he tries to talk to you or anything just stay away at this point. What happened happened and you did the right thing by telling the other girl, now its her problem to deal with and i suggest you just stay far away from it.

What Girls Said 4

• No its not bad , the poor girl deserves to know what her boyfriend was doing behind her back , and you can't be put to blame because you've had no knowledge that he had a girlfriend while you were hooking up

• I'd much rather know if my boyfriend was cheating on me, so I think you did the right thing. It'll hurt her for awhile, but she'll be able to move on and find someone who will actually care for her.

• I had a girl tell me that the guy I was dating was texting her really flirty stuff and she showed me the message. Now we are best friends. In a weird way it gave us something to bond over lol. Just do what you feel is right.

• NO GIRL YOU GO TELL HER i applaud you