Do people really think they're fooling anyone by posting post-breakup pictures?

For example I'll use girls because I never remove anyone from my snapchat and there are girls I never talk to. Anyway, they post something about a breakup and then promptly post a TON of mirror selfies in dresses and club selfies. I mean I think some only lasted a week and they still do this shit, when guys and girls do this, isn't it painfully obvious to everyone else it's done out of bitterness? The fact they're trying sooo hard just kind of shows how bothered they are and seems to have the opposite effect. I guess from a third party perspective at least.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I would think the same thing. Looks ridiculous.

Most Helpful Guy

• They probably want attention subconsciously or want their ex to regret not being with "such and attractive person."

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• It's typically not for others, it's for themselves. It's an attempt to convince themselves that they're doing just fine without their now ex significant other. It's a coping mechanism.

• Yes.