I feel so damn stupid... What now?

I texted an ex hoping to start something again... No it's not for selfish reasons, but when we texted it seemed great like nothing happened, but she said she'd call and talk so we can catch up but never did.. This is my fault my friends warned me not to but I couldn't hold the urge

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing now, let it go, maybe it's better that she didn't call, so you wouldn't have to go through all of that. You need to be able to move on. Plus honestly sometimes people forget to call when they say they will. I literally do it all the time. If you want to keep talking to her, go ahead, I wouldn't think too much about it.

• I highly doubt she forgot. But you're right I need to move on..πŸ˜” I like your hair by the way sorry randomπŸ˜…

• haha thank you!! πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• thanks for MH :)

Most Helpful Guy

• That's right you should have listened to your friends, you gave in to your emotions and your urge. It's fine , just learn from your mistakes, don't do anything forget about what you did.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't feel stupid if you hadn't have text you would never have known, although I would not contact again.. Sometimes exes do get back in contact, tho she might just not want to pick up where you left off... not sure why you split but must have been a reason, some people just can't and won't get back with their exes... what will be will be...

• It was unfortunate.. Her dad didn't like me but our relationship was great we had no choice

What Guys Said 0