Why did your last relationship end?

Most Helpful Guy

• It ended because the condom slipped off and we decided to go again without the condom and she refused to take the pill I freaked out and texted and called a bunch for two days and she dumped me over the phone. Said I was controlling and Yada Yada basically tried to trap me after instilling the idea she would take plan b. It's been a week never heard from her

Most Helpful Girl

• The last one that ended was because he was manipulative and made me feel shitty and I was not gonna put up with that shit... told him to either accept me as I am and stop being a dick or I'm out. Well, obviously we know how that went lol

What Guys Said 2

• Burned too hot too fast, fizzled out after 8 months. We've since realised it was lust not love.

• Im still not 100 percent sure tbh

What Girls Said 4

• He was into a guy

• He didn't truly like me and insulted me a lot. we broke up because I said I wanted to do thai chi and he texted NO. I got mad and said bye and took a shower. he agree we were over..

• He isn't ready for what I'm ready for.

• I got bored of him.