How would you feel if your SO became friends with your ex?

97

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I would feel super weird about it, considering none of my exes are at all involved with either of our existing social networks and I don't imagine that really having any common ground...

Now, if I had dated someone who happened to still have a lot of my same friends and we often ended up at the same social functions, it'd be less weird if they became buddies.

What Guys Said 6

• Not cool at all. It's dangerous business when they become friends with ur EX. However, it really depends how you and your ex fell apart or ended the relationship. Your SO and Ex could be up to nothing but, chances are they could be talking trash about you.

• Extremely awkward. I'd be afraid they end up sharing notes or something. Screw that.

• Depends how it ended with the ex... I may not like the idea of her being friends with my ex

• i would go stark raving mad

• what does somebody's so mean?

• My Ex married a friend of mine, so we dont talk anymore :D

What Girls Said 8

• No beef. As long as it isn't sexual or she is trying to get him back. I don't have a problem with it. I would rather them to be civil than enemies ready to kill each other.

• lol id find that so awkward.

• I'd like him to not be friends with him. But who am I to force that upon him? I'd hope its one of those "Hi, How are you? Bye" Type of things

• I don't have an ex, so it's kind of impossible. 😂
    But if it could happen, it would be super awkward. @.@

• ehhh honey, why him?
    <3

• It depends. If they truly are just friends, I wouldn't care. An ex is an ex.

• Depends on why they're my ex

• Not ok. My ex has a vendetta against me for dumping him and likes to be a drama king so that would not go over well.