I cheated on my pregnant Fianceé. Please help?

We started dating in September 2015. We met on Tinder. After about a month of talking I basically moved in with her at her parents house. We were living together for about 2 months and then decided that we wanted to have kids. We didn't really talk about it to much we just knew we loved each other and knew we wanted a child. So we got pregnant. She is now 9 months pregnant and almost ready to pop, in our own apartment now. I flew back to my parents place to visit them a few weeks ago. While i was at home I decided to download the app "kik" where i portrayed myself as a fake person and talked to girls sent pictures of myself and talked. I flew back to my fiancee and it stopped. 1 week later I went back to see my parents and did the same thing.

Now, 3 weeks later she went on my iPad to put a sexy pic on there. She ended up finding the "recently deleted" album and found that I had left pictures of myself on there. She waited until i came home and told me about it over text. That night i held her and she cried and I cried a lot... all night. I made a terrible mistake. She doesn't uno what to do and neither do it.

Please help me. Any way. I just want to keep my fiancee and my baby girl thats on the way.

1010

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, you both sound crazy. You were together TWO MONTHS before deciding to have a kid? What the fuck, man? You're both impulsive fools and your poor kid is gonna pay the price for that.

I honestly don't even have any advice because it's too far along to abort so you're kind of fucked. Enjoy a lifetime of drama and please try not to fuck your kid up too badly!

Most Helpful Guy

• All you can do is make a very, very heartfelt apology and ask her to forgive you. Trust is a very fragile thing and once it's broken, it takes a lot of time and a huge amount of work to put it back together. Keep working and hopefully she'll move on as well.

What Girls Said 9

• Why did you do what you did? Are you insecure about yourself and are seeking validation from other women? Are you actually not as happy as you think in your current relationship? Figure out what caused you to cheat, then you can figure out how to resolve the issue and make sure it doesn't happen again

• Congratulations, you put her in the worst possible scenario.

How exactly do you want us to help you? You fucked up, own up to it.

• Yet another reason why I don't want kids. I don't class Sharing kinky pictures of yourself as cheating. But it still doesn't excuse what you've done. If your so loved up and content in your current relationship, why feel the urge to do something idiotic like this? You are a plonker. I wouldn't be surprised if she can't ever trust or forgive you again. You've made your bed, now you can lie in it.

• what the hell were you thinking? she's your fiancee and she's pregnant and you just go and flirt on kik? i hope she finds someone better that will respect her

• all you did was send pics dude

• So what motivated you to cheat in the first place? Why do you deserve a second chance? What will prevent you from cheating in the future?

• You sound like scum and you both sound pretty stupid for deciding to have a child 2 months after getting together. You'll keep cheating on her so don't act like you're sorry. Once a cheater always a cheater

• "I just want to keep my fiancee and my baby girl thats on the way. "
    I can't help people who have no willpower. They are helpless, weak individuals. You do not feel bad due to the fact that you cheated on her. You feel bad because your fiancée found out about it.

• You need to tell her about your cheating ways and deal with the consequences.

What Guys Said 9

• You need to be brutally honest with yourself about whether you are really ready to settle down in to a committed, monogamous relationship. That means that you don't reply with what you think people expect you to say. You really look inside yourself and you are honest about what YOU really want.

• How is anyone supposed you help you if you couldn't help yourself from being a complete dick?

• I'm honestly glad that it isn't anything physical... Anyway, get rid of kik yo!

• Just feel remorse. Girls love that shit.

• Hahahahahahaahha what a funny story.. 😂😂

• If it's going to cause a problem anyway, you may as well get your dick wet.

• She's going to put a "sexy pic" at 9 months pregnant?

• "We were living together for about 2 months and then decided that we wanted to have kids."

Surely she wasn't surprised that you were impulsive?

• Go to couples counseling you towo obviously don't want to lose what you have