I can't decide should I breakup or not?

I don't know why I am feeling like this. Recently talking to him makes me bored. I mean, I even don't want to text him and chat with him. But if we breakup I know I will feel depressed and sad. And I know I'm going to miss him so much.(I lived it before) I love the idea that he is next to me. What should I do? I feel really complicated and I think love shouldn't be this complicated. ?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you're right love shouldn't be complicated, it should be simple, love should help you take decisions. However it's also true that love is based on emotions, feelings and they are such that they cloud your thinking, your logic and does cause confusion in taking decisions.

In your case logically speaking you should leave, you said it yourself you don't want to text him or chat with him and it shows you are clearly not interested or you are losing interest steadily so what is holding back is your own emotions, feelings. Only you can control them and do what is logically right.

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to really ask yourself if you love HIM, or if you love having a boyfriend... if it's the latter the only fair thing to do for both of you is to break up. No sense lingering in a relationship with someone you're not really into just for the sake of not being alone.

If you disagree really love HIM, you need to figure out why you're suddenly bored by him... have you guys stopped doing fun things together? Is there something else going on in your life that is causing you to lose interest in him and perhaps other interests (that's a sign of depression)? Have you stopped doing sweet things for each other, say8bg I love you, goofing around together?

• *if you do really love him

• Oh wow.. and you're already bored? Hmm... seems weird to me. I've been with mine for over a year and a half, have with with him for 9 months, and I still have fun hanging out with him.. we don't go out on dates often anymore or do really exciting stuff, but just hanging out at home or going for walks together is enjoyable to me. If you're actually bored at 10 months and find him boring, I don't think you really like him that much... are you SURE you don't just like having A boyfriend.

• *lived with for 9 montha

What Guys Said 1

• i think if you're feeling like this to begin with, you already have one foot out the door.. id say just leave

What Girls Said 2

• don't breakup

• You need to do a little exciting things in your relationship. It just needs some new things to do.