I seperated from my husband but I feel terrible?

im 21 my husband is 30 we married a year ago i felt like we should probably divorce because im not giving hom that attention he wants ans i honestly dont want yo be married and didn't know what i was getting into i felt like i could string hom alon anymore. So i told him we should separate and im staying at a friends house. He was so hurt and upset and i was just like its not fair to him for me to not be able to give him the kind of attention he wants and needs. I was way too young and still am and dont know what i want in life. I told him this but he still hurts of course and jusf goes on to say that he's never opening his heart to anyone again and things like that. I don't know what to do i just feel terrible.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not even a year huh. Well sounds like you rushed into this marriage. What can you do? you made a mistake and someone else is paying for it. 21 is VERY young to be married.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are married NOW. you are not dating. You can not behave like you are dating. When you say till death do us art you take it seriously. I'm older than you I got married young and I wish I understood this concept ealier. When you feel you can not give hm what he wants you talk to your husband. find out what the core issue is. Or reflex on it. Are you too immature to marry? do u want to party and drink is like your friends. I'm sure that lifestyle looks fUn but in 2 years you won't like it. instead of running away from your problems try to work them out. Like I said this is marriage now and it's a a big deal

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• go get an uncontested divorce.

good luck!

• I think you did the right thing. If you don't wanna be married, end it now so you both can move on with your lives. It will be very tuff but it seems you've made your mind up and I don't think you're going to change it.

What Girls Said 1

• you were too young and he was too old yo should divorce. no contest i think its called.