If you saw your other half cheating what would you do?

in this circumstance what would you do?

• join
  • have a major freak out
  • bawl like no tomorrow
    Vote C
  • insult them the best you can an walk away
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:

2429

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Bawl like no tommorow

What Guys Said 28

• Hmmm... good question. There are many things I would want to do. All which would lead to great satisfaction however I would have to spend half my natural born life in a maximum penitentiary so the bitch wouldn't be worth it. I've been cheated on so my honest reaction now would be this...

"Wow are you fucking kidding me? This is fucking awesome I've been trying to get rid of your crazy skanky ass for months now because I knew you were a monkey branching whore, now get dressed and take your simp with you and make sure you take all your shit as we;; so my next girlfriend has room for her shit! Also dude she's your problem now! Thanks for taking this cunt off my hands. You bang her you bought her, no returns, refunds or exchanges, final sale. Enjoy! By the way drop by sometime bro so I can buy you a beer because you'll need a few to be around this nutjob."

• voted b although i don't know if i'd have a major freak out

i'd probably be very pissed and then just walk away and confront the situation later in the day or next time i saw them

• Leave, come back in the morning (assuming it's night) or later and talk to her about what happened. Then talk to her friends and the guy's friends to get more info on the context of the situation, consult a few friends of my own and see if I should break up with her or not :)
    Of course the whole thing is a rather emotionless process.

• Just leave without saying a word.

• Bloodbath.

• Note it in my mind and next time I see or talk to her, tell her she is dumped.

• What do you mean by other half!.. It's not like my dick can make a girl pregnant while my brain doesn't finds out about her!..

• Probably just walk away, no need for a freak out, collect my things and go. Deal with the rest another day. I would be so sad, and there would be nothing else to do.

• I'd leave her.

• i´ll just leave and never come back. i´m not angry at them for doing it, just disappointed and sad.

• Get a lawyer and take pictures as evidence.

• ask them what the fuck they think they are doing and then walk away after i tell them the relationship is over.

• Leave immediately and cut all contact. I'm not gonna start throwing insults but I'd probably be in a mix of sadness/shock/anger and it's best if I left. She would know what she did and that the relationship is over.

• There are few possible outcomes. If it's a guy that I dont know - say something really mean to ruin their experience and just leave.

If it's a guy that I know and he knows about our relationship - break his back...

• The only thing you can do is to leave, move on and never come back

• If it was another girl I'd jump right in there

• kill him and kick her ass. probably fuck her up badly with mind trickery and whatnot, to make her live in costant regret

• Just break it off and leave.

• troll them on fb & have lots of my friends bash her FB, post pics of her with another girl just to fuck up her life.

• I would leave her in a heartbeat

• Been there

• Leave her

• probably join long as all parties involved were cool with it.

• take a pic and use it for fap material

• Nothing hope no one seen me and the next night as she sleeps I would accidentally mix bleach and ammonium and have a cleaning accident I just couldn't save her from

• Put on Mozart , it goes great with shotguns.
    https://s31.postimg.org/ctecobge3/giphy.gif

• none of the above.. id quietly and politely tell her "when you guys are finished, pack up and leave.. enjoy" and just walk out

• Join the fun

What Girls Said 23

• id bawl, but on the inside. I'm that person who goes into intense silence when she's upset, so i dont even think id be able to talk to him, let alone insult him.

• (Me on the left) (him on the right)
    vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• I walked in on my recently separated boyfriend trying to fuck some random girl. We had split but were supposed to be in love still and working things out. I saw him walking home with this girl, arm around her. I still had a key to our flat so I let myself in and thoroughly embarrassed them both then gave him his key back and told him to have a nice life.

• B and C... I would be super shocked and I honestly don't know if I could even wrap my head around it right away. I'd probably just freeze in shock before bawling my eyes out and wondering what the fuck to do with my life now.

• i'd insult and dump his ass

• Let's start with that I have not and I need no other half.
    That's why it will be easier to let him go.
    Cheated? I am sure he will regret.
    I am not gonna worry about him anymore.

#ByeFelicia
    *heading to the sea of new opportunities

• I would just walk out wouldn't say a word, then after a few hours I'd come back pack his stuff and kick his ass to the kerb.

• In order: C, B, D.

• Eat their food and leave

• Cry, feel hurt and angry but leave without a word.

• End it right there.

• be like, im out and leave. his loss.

• I would walk away without insulting them. Wouldn't be worth it to me.

• Leave without saying anything, then cry at home for a good hour.

• Damage... lots and lots of damage!! Than walk away.

• Cry until I vomit and pass out.

• Try to work things out if not just dissapear from their life altogether.

• My other half? Cringeeee

Anyway, Id leave. Buh bye

• Tell him to put on his clothes and come home so we can sort this crap out.

• I'd cut their balls off and hang it off a tree

• Tell him it's over, never contact me again and leave. I don't have to waste any more time and energy on him.

• I wouldn't let him know I knew until the very end. I'd put cameras in the bedroom and record them. I'd post the videos on Pornhub, XVids, basically every possible site with her full name, location, and LinkedIn URL. I'm an encryption wiz, so I could manage that shit without it being traced back to me. I'd ruin her within our circle. And then I'd dump him respectfully, no drama or tears. No one plays with this 💅🏼

• She had no commitment to anyone, he did. He was the one cheating on you, not him. Yet you would crucify her and be gentle and "respectful" with the one who actually owed you. For being a wiz at technology, you seem very short on logic.

• @Red_Arrow I don't know why, but I'd be much angrier at the girl than at a guy I (used to) trust and love. My emotions would make it hard to get back at him. I'd just leave for good because cheating is the worst form of betrayal. Simple. Loud, sobby, angry episodes are not my thing. I would only ONLY ruin the girl IF she knew he was attached before doing that. If not, he's just a liar and asshole and she can leave unscathed...