How to get over a breakup?

It has been a month since my ex had broken things off. All my friends have been pushing me to move on, although they don't understand I'm still hurting because of this. How do you get over your ex faster? I feel as though it's eating me up inside everyday, especially when I'm doing nothing and begin to think of him again.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• I have the same issues.
    If you love him make a little step with contact.

• and remember one day you'll not be able to blame your friends for this.
      Listen to your heart, it will tell you which is right, if you're scared you're lost.

Most Helpful Girl

• I had the same problem and what I did was get another life.

I focused on getting a rocking hot body, so that meant eating well and exercising twice daily. By doing this, it'll take your mind off of him and focus yourself on a personal goal. Live a little and obsess about yourself instead of him. Who knows he might even get a little jealous. 😉

• Haha thanks for the advice. I do workout plenty at the gym, but I should pick up another hobby :)

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Do lots of activities (fulfilling ones), then you will feel good about yourself. I have felt the same after a break up, that feeling of wanting to crawl out of my skin, nothing helped that but time. Know that you will be ok, don't let anyone push you to do anything you don't want. if you don't want to date, don't force yourself, you will feel worse. Good luck and you will make it through this hard time.

• only time will help