How do I let him down?

When I tried to tell him he asked me why I don't want to be with him and the problem is that I do want to be with him. But he lives in a different place I can not do a long term relationship.
When I told him, he said that's fine when I move there we can be together. But he doesn't know when he'd be here.
I'm only 15 and I don't want to wait my whole life for someone that I don't even know I'll ever see. And more importantly I don't want him to wait he's whole life waiting for me.
And to be honest I'm not sure if I really love him. I mean if I'm feeling this way it's a sign right?

So how can I let him down?

And I think he might just want sex. He talks about it a lot.

02
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• From your question, it seems like you are still confused. You are not very clear as to what you really want, and plus you have doubts on his character and these are not good signs. First you need to figure out what you want.

• Just end it. If he only wants sex then its not worth it one bit. Long distance relationships are extremely hard and at 15 makes no sense. So tell him its not going to work out and you don't want to waste time.

What Girls Said 0