Is it over when an ex texts "oh"?

Long story short well me and my ex we had to break up a long time ago but we ended on good terms. I started texting her again because I wanted to get back with her I miss her.. But it started good but now half the time all I get is "oh" is it dead? Should I even bother?

We had to break up like 2_years ago by the way

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't text anyone again if their response , all of the time, was only one or two words. People make an effort with those they really want to talk to.

Most Helpful Guy

• Its dead, I would let her go. She dosen't seem intrested in your convos anymoe. I've just recently been there.

• Sorry man

• It's cool, I just deleted all the messages, my fault tho my friends warned me not to text her

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Depends on a lot of things and how she said it. Kinda does sounds she's not interested in a way. If I girl wants to talk to you and keep it alive, trust me they will

• Yeah. She has no interest what so never if that's the response