Ex boyfriend [23] posted "I'll find another you" John Mayer?

Haven't spoken to him for a month and a half. He dumped me after 6 years. I was hoping he would fight for me but he never did, could be due to his massive ego but whatever.

He posted the song " I'll find another you" by John Mayer. What does this mean?

Also I was going to send him this message after going NC for long time " upon reflection and space from you I realize you never deserved me. You never put your pride away to fight for me and that says enough. I put up with your mind games for years like a fool because I loved you. Just realize the reason things didn’t work out is because of you. Enjoy finding someone else to put up with your sh*tty ways, but you will never be able to replace me or find anyone as wonderful as me"

but then maybe I shouldn't bother?

If you were to text him what would you say?

Most Helpful Guy

• "Have fun sleeping around and catching some STDs or knocking up somebody"

But seriously? Forget about ever contacting him, drop and stop all possible contact with him, change numbers, social media accounts, any and all possible ways for him to ever reach you. That way it would make the healing process more easier. Throw away any gifts or things he had given to your or just give them away or sell 'em, get rid of all the photos and pictures you have of him, as well as the pictures where you and him were together. The less you remember the more easier it will be to heal as over time you won't really care about it anymore. But as long as you have all those memories and things that brings back those memories about him it would make it difficult for you to completely let him go and put it all behind you in the past. Focus on the present on how you want to live your life and what you want to do with it and not dwell on the unhappy past you've had with him.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on where he posted the song. If it was just a general post not directed towards you or anyone, then it probably didn't mean anything. If he posted it to you (i. e. on your facebook wall or something along that line), then he's probably saying that he'll find someone who'll replace you.

Don't text him since you guys have already been nc.

What Guys Said 4

• Probably he means he will find another person who would be exactly like you in many ways at least.

However his sentence logically doesn't make sense, he said "he will find another you", however the fact is he dumped you then why would he go for another person like you?, because if he does he will ending up dumping her as well.

• Don't bother. Just ignore him and move on

• The dumpee obviously doesn't find you "wonderful" and they literally don't care.
    You can write it if you think it will make you feel better, but all you are really doing is make yourself look bitter and entitled and prove that they have made the right choice by leaving you.

• How did he impress you in the first place?

What Girls Said 4

• If you think he doesn't deserve you, then why does he deserve your time, thoughts and texts? Just let it go and move on.

• Frankly speaking honey his posts shouldn't bother you. 6 months is a long time for hearts to grow apart. Don't do anything stupid live with pride and don't text that fellow he just wants to get a reaction out of you. Kill that guy with your silence and moving on with your life.

• Song - probably nothing
    Text- don't send it you're done, keep it that way

• Dont even text him. texting him won't change anything but shows that you still care about him.