My ex is messaging me, but why?

So I broke up with my ex for 3 main reasons:
1. His friend was an issue and caused us issues in our relationship. She was too close even though she is with someone, she asked him to be her date to an eveby, sent him kising faces, said she loves him lots, named a star after him and said they could look at it together.
2. He definitely want kids and I'm still unsure. He's 31 and I'm 22.
3. His mate didn't invite me to her wedding but did him. We'd been together over a yr and we're practically living together. Ok it was her choice. But instead of telling me my ex kept it from me, booked it off work and didn't tell me he was going, and going without me too.

He didn't treat me well towards the end, we were on holiday abroad and I was throwing up violently, he told the staff who offered me medical attention that I didn't need it even though I was obviously very ill. Thej whilst we were with the medic kept asking if I was better so we could make the next show!
He also left me on my own to go on a roller coaster a few days later whilst I still felt rough.

He's texted me saying he misses me a lot, he has no friends and isn't close to his family like me and is struggling. I said I thought he'd be enjoying single life, as he was a party animal and he always looked at other girls even whilst I was mid convo. He said he wasn't. But then became concerned that I was enjoying it and asked me if I am.

I know he's been messaging another girl and asked her to be friends with benefits and for naked pics. He's single he can do what he wants but why text me that at the same time as messaging another girl that? Also he's been messaging and adding loads of girls to try his luck but keeps getting rejected by them.

He's still friends with my sister on fb and saw a pic of me and my family at the cinema together which she put on. Thats when he started messaging again. He can see I'm happy even though I'm single.
He also lied about not being drunk since we split up!
What's going on?

Also he's been taking coke and ecstacy for the past 10 years. He told me he'd stopped whilst we were together as I said he had to for me to stay with him. Whether that was the truth or not I don't know...

02
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like he wants you as his girl but also wants other sex buddies. Maybe he just wants you as a backup? Like if things go wrong with his sex buddies, at least he won't be alone cause he still has you. On the other hand, he might also just be an in considerate dick.

• Well that sounds bad either way haha! It feels like he's scared of losing me completely cause then he really does have to try even harder to get someone and atm it's not going well for him.

• 2. He definitely want kids and I'm still unsure. He's 31 and I'm 22.
    Age gap like that will definitely do that.

The sickness seems pretty dick.
    He also left me on my own to go on a roller coaster a few days later whilst I still felt rough. I don't see a huge issue with that, if I'm on vacation I would like to go out and do a few things besides sit in the room the entire time.

People go back to ex's, especially when no one else seems to find him remotely attractive in any way lol. Just stay away from the guy in my opinion.

• He pressured me to make a decision as to whether I waneed them or not after saying I was unsure.

Oh ye ye we were at the theme park walking around! He left me in the park by myself to go on one we'd already been on in the week.

Haha good point! Ok thank you 😊

• I am trying to remain strong and stand my ground. The good thing is my friends and a majority of my family are telling me not to go back either so I'm hoping they'll keep my head on straight.

• Just fucking block him, it's the best route to take. Seriously no one wants anything to do with him he's out of options and trying to get fucked.

What Girls Said 0