I hate him so much?

My ex and I have always had a on and off relationship. We both wanted very different things and it left me hating him so much it scares me. I can't get over him or the angry I have towards him. He can't understand why I feel this way at him. I'm not a hateful person and I suppose it's doing me the most damage.

I really want to text my ex and talk to him about everything, not getting together or anything just talking. My friends don't think it's a good idea but it's the only thing I have left. I've tried every other way to try get over it.

What do you guys think?

• Yes you should talk to him about everything, get it all of your chest.
  • No it's not a good idea
  • Other
    Vote C

11
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• How long has it been?

• It's been probably 3 weeks since we last spoke and that was a massive fight. But it's been like this since we met.

• No we got back together after being apart for two months, before that. This has been going on for a year and a half but this time it's over. And I can't let go of my hate for him.

• Yeah I know the feeling. It dulls over time... :D

What Girls Said 1

• No it's not a good idea. All it will do is upset you even more. He'll argue with you and try his best to make a point. If you want to write him a letter. That way you can say what you need to without having him argue with you.

• All we do is argue over text. Tbh I don't think I could be upset anymore.

• Only if you think you won't be upset and pissed then I say face to face would be more effective than writing him a letter. You can see what's going on in his head!