Has anyone ever broke up and after some time gotten back together?

Has anyone ever broken up with someone for sometime maybe because either they did not know what they wanted, were confused, not the right time, had different feelings etc and then after some time get together again. A few people I know have had it happen, just want to know your story. I am in a situation that I really am not sure of. Things ended 3 months ago but we still talk, and had sex a few times. Never really having a discussion about what it was after bu. I asked him to hang the other day to come over and he said he had a lot going on and was not sure what he was feeling about everything. Not sure if that was having to do with us. He answered my text last night but the convo died after I told him something since it was late. I do love him and do see us together and in my heart i do believe we can have a second chance I am just a bit confused. It also sucks now for the next 3 weeks I have to see him all day until 5 pm. Ugh! Should I tell him how I still feel too?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• yes, but thats always been a girls issue, guys dont do that shit about not knowing what they want, were confused, not the right time, had different feelings etc. i hate it when girls do that junk, even tho we got back together they still do it again and she tried a 3rd time and i said to her "nope were done, you had your chance and im not doing this get together breaking up repeat shit", and told her she's not my type for that. girls just need to grow up and not be such little littles.

• I've never done that myself but I've had guys screw around with me like that. It's not just a girl thing.

• stress takes its toll, but its still no excuse to break up with someone. personally, if i had a girlfriend who cared about me, and really loves me, i would love to have her with me, no matter what.

• Thanks, I know that is why it is so confusing to me weather or not things could work and the behavior and such. Like i said I believe it could but no idea. yes stress sucks but no reason to seclude yourself away. But hey i guess some people deal with things differently like I have heard people do this before. for him to say that and then us still talking ( him which made the initial contact after bu) and sometimes still being initiamte. Notsure if it is getting him to rethink. UGh

Most Helpful Girl

• Two of my friends broke up and got back together; she broke up with him basically for being childish and he couldn't really handle her negative attitude but they ended up back together after a couple weeks, I think out of lonliness pretty much.
    Maybe just ask him if you could have a talk about whether he can see the two of you getting back together. He should be willing to do that since the two of you still talk/sleep together anyway

• Very true!!. We do not talk everyday or sleep together all the time. We texted last night for a few minutes bc I wanted to tell him something and the time before that was on the 19th. when he told me he was not sure how he was feeling about everything. I will text him tonight to see what he is up to and tomorrow to tell him about seeing him on Monday so it will be up to him if he wants to hang. If he does that is when I will tell him about my feelings. He broke up with me when he was stressed with no job. Closed off from everyone and then proceeded to say he felt like we were not growing closer and was not feeling what he thought he should when before the bu we were very loving. So it is a bit confusing still that is why I believe there could be a second chance too.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm sure it's happened

• No. I tried to get back, but not succeeded.

• Yes you should tell him.

• Thanks! I think I am going to soon. It is going to suck seeing him everyday. I dont talk or see him everyday but when I do it seems like something is still there and by his conversation last time we talked, not sure if it was about us or what.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!