If you and SO had a fight over text and your SO was hurt and told you to f*ck yourself from now on instead of driving to their place to f*ck them?

if your SO said they missed spending time with you and staying over your place all the time and you said "it's very clear we are on different pages" so your SO told you to go f*ck yourself so you don't have to waste time driving to their place to f*ck them, would you assume they were breaking up with you? would you give them space or try to talk to them again or want to ignore them forever?

• I WOULD take that as breaking up with me but I would try to keep contacting them
  • I WOULD take that as breaking up with me so I would give them some space and time
  • I WOULD take that as breaking up with me so I would cut off all contact
    Vote C
  • I WOULD NOT take that as breaking up with me but I would cut off all contact
    Vote D
  • I WOULD NOT take that as breaking up with me but I would give them some space and time
    Vote E
  • I WOULD NOT take that as breaking up with me so I would keep trying to contact them
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G
Select a gender to cast your vote:

02

What Guys Said 2

• It's a break up in my eyes either way. If they said this to me it wouldn't matter what their intentions were. It would prove to me they are wayyyy to childish for me. I can deal with a lot of crap from a partner but stupid isn't one of them. The fact that they stopped to such an attack just proved she was just that

• would you accept if they wanted to talk and redeem themself for that behavior?

• There is a vast difference in voicing an opinion which to me is a part of communicating and being clingy and needy. Some people think it's all the same thing , but it isn't. Clingy and needy to me is more whinny and an attempt to control a situation. Where communication is how two people find boundaries and build a relationship on a mutual interest in the other persons feelings and ideas

• But in all honesty , it sounds to me like he has other issues he isn't telling you

• Sounds like a immature way of breaking up. I'd move the fuck on quick.

• so you would consider it them dumping you? not just something they said bc they got mad?

• would you accept if they wanted to talk in person?

• Nope. If someone is mad enough to say some stupid shit like that then I don't need them in my life.

What Girls Said 0