I gave up on love today. Too many broken hearts it not worth it. Maybe I'll marry a guy out of convince someday?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• i was around your age and felt the same way. two bad relationships where both girls cheated on me and i came to a similar point where i felt like relationships weren't worth it.

i took a few years of not pursuing relationships. just sort of focusing on myself, friends, family, etc.

i think a lot of people reach similar points after various failures or unsuccessful relationships. but i also think that with time and perspective can come a change in heart

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't give up yet, sounds tacky but the right person will come along, just give it time. Besides you're still fairly young :)

What Guys Said 8

• The word love is mis-used and poorly defined. People use it to describe many emotions that aren't always concurrent. Is it lust? Is it security without the thrill of the initial lust? Is it putting someones else's needs before yours? Love of a child is completely different than the love used to describe someone who makes you wet with lust. The same word is used to describe both and it doesn't work.

• What you want may not be what you need my dear... My father ALWAYS told me the reason I couldn't get a girl was because I was focused on the women that dint want me... that was at 18 and now I'm 23 i finally understand because of a female i met recently. Weird how life works :)

• My girlfriend said she was ready to give up before me, so keep on keeping on.

• I thought the same thing when I met my fiancé. So don't break her heart please

• I couldn't do that in the same way I couldn't drown a puppy, my principles are too strong.

• ' You have to kiss plenty of ugly toads before you meet your Prince charming...'

• feeling the same. hold up your head and try to met someone different even if you dont feel it. then someday maybe you'll find out someone who's Worth it.

• Bad idea, there are still genuine nice guys out there

• I havnt Met any

• @EndofExistence oh no why does the system take so long to process points

• I have no idea probably because of overly dedicated people like willing to hit max level as fast as possible. I'll be on here enough for you to find me though.

• convenience* and generally people like you need to self reflect because most problems lie skin deep in relationships.

• I'm not sure what you mean by this.

• I'm not superficial and the post is about how I have. been hurt so much I don't believe in love

• Neither do I its just a chemical imbalance in a males brain to make him stay around females long enough to raise children. Without this chemical imbalance men would impregnate women and leave without any attachments. All I was saying is that before you blame your partners ask yourself if you are the cause of your own discomfort, because its becoming a trend where women choose the worst partners and then wonder why it didn't work out.

• That's okay, there's always tomorrow.

• When I'm stuck with a day that's grey and lonely
      I just stick up my chin and grin and say, oh
      The sun will come out tomorrow
      So you gotta hang on
      'til tomorrow, come what may!
      Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow
      You're only a day away!

Read more: Annie - Tomorrow Lyrics MetroLyrics

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!