Do you think he wants to be with me?

We broke up after a year
i asked him if how he turned off his emotions after he broke up but he said he never did.
We talk everyday and like we are meant to be friends supposedly... but like we spoke and I told him I still like him and he was like should have told him since but I tried to before but he was being bitchy.
then he asked if I liked being friends with him but he is feeling hostility from me but he still cares about me.
Then he asked me what I wanted from him and what he thinks doesn't matter. I told him I want to be with him but I was like sigh that will never happen.
Then he was like we have spoke about this before and that the word never had never been used. But we spoke about how he wanted a break before we broke up and that he would come back to me eventually so I don't know what he wants from me?

02

What Guys Said 2

• He's full of shit and you're na├»ve. Wanting a break is a breakup and wanting to come back eventually is a game to keep you waiting around for him which you are. It's so he can come back from time to time so you'll fuck him. He's only using you as a backup plan till he finds someone else. You will not remain friends even if he suggests or agrees to it. Grow up and dump this loser. He will never want you the way you want

• Don't make your life just an option to someone who doesn't know what he wants.
    choose what you want and how you want it... not as he wants.
    get rid of people who create a disturbance in how to live your life.

What Girls Said 0