Ever cheated on a girlfriend / boyfriend?

Curious about how many people are honest to admit if they've cheated before. Also a bit curious to see which of the two genders offer cheat more.

• YES, cheated at least once/or more
    24%(13)20%(18)Vote15%(5)
  • No, never have cheated
    76%(42)80%(70)Vote85%(28)

Most Helpful Guy

• I can honestly say I never cheated when I was married or when I was dating. That shit just complicates life, and not in a good way!

Most Helpful Girl

• No never! I hate cheating.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

• Golden Rule: Always treat your partner the way that you want to be treated.

• No never cheated

• no- never would

• No, but I can't blame the people whose partners completely neglect them and reject them sexually (or emotionally).

• Im sorry but if that type of abuse is going on that person needs to make decision to walk away. No one deserves to feel neglected or rejected,... nor cheated on either.

• no, never did and not planning to either.

• Never ever.

• 39 women have lied so far.

• Never cheated but have been cheated on. Since then I no longer trust women or want anything to do with them which isn't sex.

• MGTOW means I don't need a woman and I don't need to cheat.

What Girls Said 18

• No because I love my boyfriend and no one could ever compare to him

• No, I haven't, because I'm not that weak.

• Never cheated but I had a couple of opportunities while dating my ex. Some were pretty tempting, but I didn't want to be a horrible person.

• No, and I'd never do that to anyone.

• Never, why would you cheat when you expect someone need to be loyal to you?

• Nope, never been interested in being a scumbag.

• Never.

• All the time

• No, I have never cheated on a boyfriend. I have been cheated on, though.

• Noo he cheated on me
    I'd never do that but looks like people don't care much

• I never cheated. It's not in my nature to cheat. I don't see the point. If I'm unhappy in a relationship, I would leave him for someone better.

• I've never cheated, though I have been cheated on before.

I don't want to cheat on anyone because I don't want to make anyone feel that way. If my boyfriend liked someone more than me, I'd rather he just leave me. If I found someone I liked more than him, I would probably leave him because I don't think anyone deserves to be 2nd best with their bf/gf/wife/husband. Currently though, I only like my boyfriend though there are a few issues in our relationship which I feel needs work. I have told him what things and hopefully he will stick to his word and sort them out and things will hopefully get better and work out.

I admit I have flirted lightly with people online even though I have a boyfriend, but only because I'm pretty sure my boyfriend was flirting with a mutual friend of ours on fb chat back on New Years Eve. I could be wrong but I did question some the things that was said and still have the screenshots. He does not know I know. He doesn't speak to this girl unless she messages first, he promises on mine, his life and even his nans grave that I am his one true love and the only girl he loves.

However, I felt no guilt from just lightly flirting with people online because "Yh, he admitted to our friend he had a girlfriend and that it was me when she asked him about it to stop me worrying.. But then he was also asking why she asked and if she liked anyone. Why was he doing that for? Did he like her?"

So yeah, no guilt at the time because of that.. Then last night I had a nightmare that for some bizarre reason I had kissed my 60 year old teacher (who I don't like in "that" way AT ALL) and then a little later in the dream (or rather nightmare) I was thinking if it was wrong and feeling bad about being disloyal to my boyfriend but both me and my teacher were trying to convince me it was alright and justify it because "I don't love my teacher, the kiss meant nothing and I love my boyfriend so it's okay. It'd be different if I actually loved my teacher"

I woke up and was relieved it was just a dream. I usually have nightmares about him being disloyal. Perhaps my bad dream was a reflection of guilt from flirting with other people, even if only lightly. Think I'll maybe stop doing that now.

• Never, and never will. I know what it feels to be cheated on. Would never wish that on anyone.

• Never have never will

• I was like 15 at the time and i wasn't technically official with the guy that I was seeing but yeah, I count it. I hate that I have to answer yes to this question.
    Most disgusting thing I've ever done.

• hell no! 😊

• Never cheated but have be accused a lot. It sucks when you literally do nothing to even make your SO think you are a cheater yet you get accused a lot. There were times Id be watching tv at my moms with my sister and I get texts from my boyfriend, "I know you are cheating cause I see it"
    Yes cause watching tv at home means Im cheating. Wtf?

• I don't think so.. What is considered cheating?