What should I do?

So I met this guy on Instagram and I'm 15 he just turned 16 and we are pretty much in love. My parents found out today and want me to stop talking to him. When I said goodbye to him, I got a headache. The headache hasn't gone away and I don't have an appetite and I haven't been able to stop crying and thinking about him. I have felt physically sick. Is this normal?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• No, this is not a normal reaction. Obviously, you are very distraught. If I asked your parents, why would they say that they think you shouldn't talk to him?

• They were upset because I met him on social media and he doesn't go to my school

• If I asked her, what would she say?

• She thinks that I'm leading guys on in a slutty way even though that wasn't going on with this guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you be so upset over someone you met online? You'll have plenty of more opportunity to meet great guys in the future!

What Guys Said 2

• No, that's not normal. It's not love, it's just a strong attraction that you have experienced with him, it happens at this age.

• How do I get over him?

• Best way is to get over him is to forget the fact that he exists. I mean you have to act like as if he doesn't exist, pretend like that at least for a few days of a couple of weeks.

• Thats young teen puppy love you'll get over it!

• I literally can't go an hour without crying

• So do u think I should keep talking to the guy? My parents were pretty mad when they found out

• Honestly all i can really say is, if you really feel that way about him, then you should date him for you and how you feel, but id do it in secret for awhile becouse it will onlx becoming very stressful if you do it and let them know

What Girls Said 1

• Your just going through a breakup. It'll pass as time goes on