Dumped over a facebook picture?

So, I got dumped because I was looking at a picture of a woman I found attractive on facebook. She's a youtube personality, and I thought she was attractive so I looked at her photo. Now I'm being a called a HUGE pervert, and getting dumped.. what happened?

Most Helpful Girl

• geez sounds like she just needed a reason to break up sorry guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey forget what happened! Bro your better off foreal thats childish and who knows she could be up to know good herself just for thinking and acting like that think about it, honestly your better off dont sweat it!

• You're a cool cat

• Bro dont listen to none sense even if she did wnt to break up with you or what ever it still doesn't change that fact that that is childish as hell bro butbhey your a cool cat 2!

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• It's probably not about the picture.

• What do you think it's about then? She told me that it's cause I'm too perverted. Honestly, I didn't even really feel like I was "lusting" over the photo, just admiring, or acknowledging that this particular female form was intriguing to me.

• Insecurity alert

What Guys Said 6

• Looking at a picture of a woman whom you found attractive is absolutely fine. Unless you were looking at a naked picture of the same attractive woman that you mentioned.

• It sounds like someone wanted to dump you and was looking for an excuse.

• Sounds like a stupid girlfriend consdier yourself lucky

• Your Ex is shallow.

• thats why you should stay away from women dude,,,

they have the maturity and communication skills of a 4 year old brat

• And I tried communicating in every way possible. Make it relatable, check and failure. Explain the depth of male human engineering and biology, check and failure. Try to help her see it from my perspective, check and just utter failure.

• all i can say is stay away from women.. theyre poison

• On to the new girl then, eh?