What is my ex doing and why? :( ?

We brokeup just 5 DAYS ago. And this is our brokeup for second time. After our first brokeup he tweeeted things and wrote a lot of things about us and kind of this... I couldn't forget him.
And now, it has been just 5 days and he made his whatsapp status "same mistake twice"
I thought he did it because this is our second brokeup. but,
Why is he doing this? Please help.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• sorry for what happened.
    continuous breaking up means that there's a problem since day one in that relationship. the problem is you build hopes in an insecure relationship, which mean you'll get less than what you expect.
    don't hurt or be too hard on yourself, let him go. he'll mess around and leave again if you let him in again in your life.
    learn from your mistakes... not making them happen again.

Most Helpful Girl

• Break up in the heat of the moment and he clearly regrets it

What Guys Said 5

• Why do you care? He's an ex and needs to stay that way or haven't you learned anything yet?

• Because it was 10 month relationship. We gave a lot of things and at the end it finished. I don't want to see these kind of comebacks.

• 10 months! Wow! A record! Never take an ex back

• Because he can't let go and this is his way of moving on. I honestly suggest cutting off the contact, because it doesn't seem to do you good :o

• Hahahahaha that was a real good trick to get you back the first time he tweeted those things...
    I think if your are breaking up for a second time it maybe time to move on?

Or he is just saying those things to hurt you?

• How did this ex manage to impress you in the first place?

• Don't worry about it. Move on. He meant getting back together with you was also a mistake. Move on. Same issues will always be there.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!