Should I dump my boyfriend that askes for too much nudes?

We have been dating for about a few months. He was nice and sweet at the start but now all he wants to talk about is sex. I don't really feel safe. Should I dump him? please help. Thank you :)

• Yes
  • No
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

• stop sending nudes. Once a nude pic of you is out there on the Internet its out there forever. My ex boyfriend kept every pic I ever sent him as well as other girls for his own personal use which wss bad enough but other guys at school did the same with their girlfriend's and ex's and shared the nude selfie pics with each other until there was a database containing virtualy every girl at school.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 8

• What he's asking is not only illegal but makes you uncomfortable and unhappy and he doesn't care. Dump him.

• 100%. he's not in it for the right reasons. go find yourself a man with substance.

• You certainly should if that's how he makes you feel.

• Confront him about it.
    Tell him how he changed from one thing to the other and how him asking for nudes makes you uncomfortable and you feel like he is only after sex.
    Then depending on his reply, you can dump him.

That is what I would do.

Just some advice. Don't let him run the show and set the pace. If there are things you are not ready to do or feel uncomfortable doing, then just say no.

• if its only about sex... dump him

• My boyfriend was like that from the beginning. I dumped him and you should do the same.

• Honstly if the guys is asking for things like that and thats all he wants to talk about then he doesn't respect you. A guy that respects you doesn't push you into things, respects your decisions and understands you. I dated a guy that on the first day of dating he said that he hoped we had sex soon.

• that relatonship didn't work out. If a couple can't talk maturely about it and both agree on something than its not worth dating them.

• If he's made it clear that all he wants is sex, then yes.
    If you have sent nudes, specifically with your face in it, then you might want to consider other options. He could share those with people out of revenge, and it would turn into a bad situation.
    Also, if you've sent nudes but none of them can prove it is of you, then I would dump him if I were you. If he makes you uncomfortable, I don't think the risk of staying with him should be taken.