My ex can't stand me?

We work together and he avoids me like the plague. Like ill go to the quality room and he'll be there and then leave annoyed. I dont bother him or anything. Its like he can't stand me. Any advise? He really can't stand me it looks like.

06

Most Helpful Guy

• This is why it's a bad idea to work with ex's, develop crushes on coworkers. Why should you care what he thinks? He's your ex now!

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• why'd you break up?
    how was the break up?

• Bad. I wasn't the best girlfriend u can say. But i jus want this behind us now. I still care about him hence me asking for advise. He made it very clear last fight he was done and realized it never work. Haven't talked to him on personal level since

• well it sounds like whatever happened in the relationship really hurt him and whatever you did still bothers him. so you just need to give him his space. perhaps he'll come around but if he doesn't you have to accept that

• Ever thought he may still have feelings for you or he still feels hurt?

• from the sounds of things he is still sore about being your ex and has some bad memories. This can make a guy like that. There isn't much you can do about it i'm afraid but hope he gets over it

• What type of relationship do you want with your ex?

• Don't go where he is at.

• Fair enough. And thanks for answering by the way. But still i can't avoid areas where he's at because of my tasks and responsibilities. Im just wondering why he acts this way thats all. He can't stand me and it hurts

• Go talk to him. Tell him that you want to be friends. If he can't do that, then at least pretend like nothing happened since it's a workplace. It's inappropriate to bring in personal problems and harvest negative feelings against a coworker at a workplace.

What Girls Said 0