Pushed her away?

I pushed my ex away i begged and pleaded for her to come back for 10 months she has a new boyfriend and moved on and she keeps telling me to leave her alone and she doesn't want to talk to me or hear what i have to say i really do miss her and I don't know how to contact her now she's blocked me everywhere i really want to talk to her

Most Helpful Girl

• Sadly, it's over and you need to focus on moving on. She's made it clear that there's no getting back together with all the blocking and asking you to leave her alone. You can't talk someone into getting back with you, even if it would work, it's destined to fail eventually. I'm sorry to be so blunt, but you've got to move on.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your young, so take this as a learning experience.
    1. "Begged and pleaded for her to come back " The worst thing you can ever do, also shows you have little self respect, and continually lowered your value in her eyes. In the future, just give them space, and let them know they can contact you if they change their mind its 50/50 they will.
    2. "Keeps telling you to leave her alone " LISTEN to her !! She is communicating exactly what she wants.

I emphasise removing all reminders of her, and just continuing with your life

What Girls Said 1

• Move on with your life. She has moved on, so there is no hope for you two to get together again. She blocked you so that's a sign that you should leave her alone. Let her live her life.

What Guys Said 3

• Well, she has made it clear that she doesn't want you in her life anymore, she has a boyfriend now so you should respect her wishes and move on.

• You fucked up. Accept that and learn from it.
    Move on.
    If you continue to pursue your current course of action you will end up in prison.

• She said to leave her alone, she's moved on and its your turn to move on and let her be.