Help!!! Why isn't he texting me back if he really missed me?

So I went out of town and before I did the guy I'm seeing (my ex) asked me when I would be back. I assumed he probably missed me, he even butt dialed me when I was away.
So I texted him last night when I got in to go to the movies and I haven't heard a reply yet.
I'm assuming he's working this weekend because he does work a lot but if he missed me wouldn't he of texted me back by now I'm thinking?

Guys what's your opinions. Help!!!

11

Most Helpful Guy

• He's probably just not a texting guy

• He has replied through text before to me

Most Helpful Girl

• Being busy isn't an excuse not to text. People make time for those they care about. It takes literally seconds to send a quick text to let someone know they are thinking about you.

The only viable excuse I'd accept is, if he had no connection on his phone , he lost it , or it was out of service for whatever reason.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!