Guys: if your friends with benefits started having feelings for you, would you want them to tell you or just not say anything?

I've been seeing this guy for a while. We were friends before and started sleeping together. We both agreed the relationship is sexual only. We both got out of serious relationships not too long ago and I also feel we would not be compatible for a relationship. But I feel myself getting attached and feel like we need to end things. Since I know telling him will not result in a relationship, should I tell him at all? Or should I just quit talking to him. I don't feel like I have the right to talk about these kind of things with him, since we both agreed it was no strings attached, but I also don't feel right just dropping him without giving him a reason. Any advice?

12
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Best to be straight with him, before you get closer and it gets harder to stop. That is, if you truly know in your heart this won't work. How did you guys meet? What ignited the relationship?

• We tried dating about 10 years ago. It just didn't work. He saw I divorced my husband and he contacted me. Started off as a freindship we talked everyday he would ask how I was doing that kind of thing then we started hooking up and the freindship died and now the only time he talks to me is to ask me to have sex with him

• Not say anything. friends with benefits are just for quicky sax

• Exactly what I was thinking. So should I just like drop him and just not talk to him again or tell him I'm not wanting to do that anymore? I feel like if I tell him I don't want to have sex anymore he'll ask questions

What Girls Said 1

• Omg I was just asking about this! But we never mentioned no strings attached. & I can feel my self getting super attached to him. He asked me early on while we just talking if I wanted kids someday & I said yes. We've known each other for 8 months now. & I think I should really let him know how I feel about him. Hopefully he don't get freaked out about it.

• See I'm not even attached in the relationship type way, more of like I don't want to lose his freindship which I feel is inevitable at history point