Too young for relationships?

So me and my girlfriend (kinda ex now?) Are both 14 and we were together for 3 weeks and we got our first kiss, it was one day after her birthday and it was awesome and she seemed to have loved it, some time passes by and she says that we are too young for kisses and I was like "well.. I guess?" But then after like 10 days she says that it is better to remain friends and we are too young for hugs. Yes, HUGS. I mean I got it with kisses maybe it's a bit too much but HUGS? Some people have sex at myths age for Christ's sake! I don't want to be her "friend" because I never saw her as that since we met online and she is very insecure and always very weird.. should I hurt her feelings really badly and break up with her?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think your too young but if she won't even hug you then maybe you should brake up , especially considering half of my friends are guys and I hug them and were not going out , but be nice about it also ask her why she might be embarrassed or it could be something to do with her friends...

Most Helpful Guy

• You are young and this is going to happen a few more times, but there is no need for revenge, if you are happy to be friends then do so, but if you can't then sit her down and tell her that you can't and tell her why and then move on.

What Girls Said 1

• She isn't ready so be patient

• Sorry for my language, but patient my ass, I was patient for a long time and I'm done with her... I don't even know anymore

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah too young but at least you got an experience

• That's true but everything ended because of nothing and that feels really bad ;-;