How to forget a man that don't love you?

Hi,

I need advice how to help forget a person I have love for a long time. I met this guy 2013 and went to bed with him. I sent him messages once in a while to ask how he is. He got married year of 2011 and I admit I was hurt but I don't know why I still long and miss him. Pls help me. He is my friend on FB.

Thank you.

06

Most Helpful Guy

• give yourself some time to catch your breath and close the window the blame for a while.
    you're friends on FB since 2013 and he got married year of 2011...)
    dear
    there're missing pieces in the story.
    would you please tell us what happened so we can help and give you advice?

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• I think the reason you still long and miss him is because you got yourself emotionally attached to this man and too soon.

• Honestly you should delete him as a friend on facebook and lose all contact with him also go on dates to get out you need to begin jacing feelings for smeone else or you will glnever get over him..

• Wait, what? You met him after he was married?

Doesn't make sense but, whatever. Remove him from facebook! That's a fucking no-brainer.

• Just move on. you'll get over him eventually

• do you mean a man that doesn't love you?

What Girls Said 0