Would you want to know who your ex slept with?

Lets say your ex left you, after longer period of time (more than 6 months) they regreted it and want to come back. If you get back together would you rather know who your ex slept with during your breakup time or not?

• Yes
  • No
  • results
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:
And why?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• I said no, because... me and my baby daddy were together for almost 2 years before we broke up (my choice). after just one month of being away from each other we tried to work it out. I told him everything I did with other people (I only flirted) and he said he didn't do anything. Well, I snooped and found out he was flirting with an old friend, I asked her about it and... turns out they fucked. I confronted him, got my answer and was destroyed. We were so happy before I found out... to this day I still think about it, I feel betrayed, not good enough, like she's better looking than me... etc. You know, all those negative thoughts. Basically. .. what you don't know won't hurt you.

• But, you broke up with him, do you think he should have waited for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wanna know who I'm tasting when I go down on her. I also wanna know how many guys I'm beating when she says "I'm the best" in bed.

• What about other girls then, do you ask them who they slept with before you met?

• Once we get to an intimate level, yeah.

What Girls Said 3

• I would because not knowing things drives me insane. It doesn't matter. But I'd want to know

• for sure!

• Honestly yes. I have asked in the past.

• And how did that play out?

• Good however it was only 2 months past and none of us slept with anyone. We Reunited but it didn't last.

What Guys Said 1

• of course.